Today is
homepage
about us pastor announcements rehearsals sermons contact us



CHURCH HISTORY

The Bethlehem Temple Revival Center Church was founded by the late Bishop Thomas Jennings, Sr. in a store front on Horn Lake Road in 1959. Bishop Jennings being a saved; sanctified and Holy Ghost filled Man of God taught the un-cut Gospel of Jesus Christ. At that time the majority of the church congregation was Bishop Jennings’ family members.

As the membership grew, God lead the church to a new home on Gilleas Road. While continuing in the faith and the preaching of holiness, God gave Bishop Jennings a vision of a bigger and better place. The Church purchased land, and after a number of years of prayer, fund raising, faith and labor, a new building was finished. On June 1, 1980 the Lord blessed the Church to move into its current location at 300 W. Levi Road.

When Bishop Jennings went to be with the Lord on May 3, 1985, God saw fit that Bishop B.L. Williams become the presiding Pastor. This was a great blessing since “Bro. Bill” as he was called had been led to Christ by former Pastor Jennings. As close friends, Pastor Jennings had nurtured Pastor Williams in the ways of Holiness and the doctrine of Christ and had already prepared him for the task when the Lord called him to be Pastor. Under its current leadership, The Bethlehem Temple Revival Center Family is a group of people “Standing for Holiness”.

Mission Statement

The Bethlehem Temple Revival Center Church mission is to lead lost souls to Jesus Christ for salvation, and to teach converted souls how to live a life pleasing God.

Contact Information

Bethlehem Temple Rivival Center
300 West Levi Rd.
Memphis, TN 38109
(901) 785-8617

email: bethlehemtemple1@bellsouth.net

***Transportation available upon request with 24-48 hour notice.***

Come and be blessed

homepageAboutusPastorannouncementsRehearsalssermonscontactus

©Copyright 2010. Bethlehem Temple Revival Center Church. All Rights Reserved.